Highlands Circular Route
The Highlands Circular Route offers a little bit of everythCliing from Qiloane Falls to the Ha Baroana rock paintings. Soak up the rejuvenating power of nature at the Bokong Nature Reserve or go boating on Katse Dam.
This route ever-changing landscapes of mountain vistas, passes and lakes guarantees adventure and exciting sightseeing. Drive through rural villages will provide close up encounters with culture and the Basotho people.
- Historic: Thaba Bosiu Fortress, Major Bell rsquo;s Tower \
- Cultural: Ha Kome cave dwellings, Thaba Bosiu cultural village, mohair crafts,
- Sightseeing: Mountain passes (Mafika Lisiu, Molimo Nthuse Blue Mountain) mountain lakes (Katse Mohale), Qiloane waterfall.
- Thaba Putsoa Pass (Blue Mountain Pass)
- Khalo la Baroa (Bushman rsquo;s Pass)
- Molimo Nthuse (God Help Me Pass)
- Mafika Lisiu Pass - 2950m
- Adventure: pony trekking (Katse Molimo Nthuse), fly fishing and boating.
Roads: A1, B25, B31, A3